Admission ProcessOnline registration for admission is the first step in the procedure. Registration can be done by visiting the school website www.caremlschool.com and clicking on the link register. The school will contact the parent and arrange for an in person meeting.
Preschool: Children should be 3 years of age on May 31
LKG: Children should be 4 years of age on May 31
UKG: Children should be 5 years of age on May 31
1st Grade: Children should be 6 years of age on May 31
- A copy of the birth certificate( Original required for verification)
- A copy of the student passport with valid visa if the child is a foreign national( Original required for verification)
- A copy of the aadhaar card of the child and the parents (original required for verification)
- A recent photograph of the child (6x4cm).
- Photocopy of the mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school. (for admission to Grade 2 and upwards)
- Original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, duly attested /signed by the Head of the Institution.(for admission to Grade 2 and upwards)
- A studying/ discontinued T.C., that is valid for only 30 days from the last date of attendance in a previous school (for admissions done after June 15th)
- A recommendation letter/Conduct Certificate from the Principal of the last attended School.
- TC Upload